International Valve Industry Forum & Expo’2016
Industrial pipeline valves for oil and gas industry,
chemistry, housing and public utilities
June 21 - 23, 2016
All-Russian-Exhibition Centre, Pav. 75, Moscow, Russia
"Industrial Forum" JSC
partner and organizer of the joint exposition: Exhibition
Company «Mir-Expo», LLC
The 3rd International Valve Industry Forum &
Expo’2016. Industrial pipeline valves for oil and gas
industry, power engineering, chemistry, housing and public
utilities will be held on June 21-23, 2016 in the pavilion
75 of VDNH (Moscow)
For three days VDNH will become a meeting
place for valve and actuators manufacturers and consumers,
suppliers of technologies and raw materials for valve
industry, designers and project engineers. It will become
the real center of advanced ideas and innovative solutions
of valve industry.
International Valve Industry Forum & Expo is
organized under the aegis of the Scientific and Industrial
Valve Manufacturers Association, supported by the Chamber of
Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Russian
Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, American Society
for Testing and Materials (ASTM International), European
Association for the Valve Industry (CEIR).
International Valve Industry
• Pipeline valves for different spheres
meeting all the requirements and standards;
• Personal meetings, new partners and
profitable contracts, new agreements and supplies;
• Constructive dialogue with pipeline valve
manufacturers, suppliers and designers;
• Opportunity to participate in Business
programme and discuss problems of standardization,
requirements for pipeline valves, requests for manufacturers
• The most advanced innovative solutions in
the sphere of valve industry in 2016;
• New samples of pipeline valves and actuators
instead of boring catalogue pages.
The format of the Forum corresponds to the
• Business programme intended for constructive
dialogue between consumers and manufacturers of pipeline
valves. Valve Industry Forum&Expo Business programme will
not include boring lectures and reports, but direct
communication, discussions and debates where participants
will be able to touch upon the most important problems of
valve industry and related sectors;
• Exhibition where not only the leading valve
manufacturers participate, but also manufacturers of
compressors, pumps, actuators, materials and equipment for
pipeline valves production etc ;
• Innovations gallery which presents the most
advances innovations, engineering solutions showing
technical opportunities of companies.
Sections of the specialized exposition:
Pipes. Technologies, equipment and
materials for their manufacture
• Technologies and equipment for pipes
• Materials for pipes manufacture
• Metallic and non-metallic pipes
• Monitoring and Diagnostics
Heat and power equipment in the industrial
and public utilities sector
• Technologies for production heat and power
• Varieties of heat and power equipment:
boilers, burners, service equipment and e.t.c.
• Heat and power equipment for different
spheres: housing and public utilities, industrial
enterprises and e.t.c.
• Methods and technologies for non-destructive
• Scientific and technical conference "Innovalve
(engineering innovations in the sphere of valve industry.
Technical expertise of innovations)"
• Discussion club "Ways to implement
innovations in oil and gas industry facilities" (VIP zone)
• Seminar "Structural assessment of pipeline
valves. equipment for diagnostics, non-destructive testing
• Round table discussion "Technical
requirements for pipeline valves on power facilities"
• Discussion club "Standardization in the
Russian valve industry: global integration or independent
• Round table discussion "Aggressive medium:
domestic manufacturing capacities"
• Seminar "Special aspects of process medium
for participation in the Exhibition and business program:
VAT 18%, Euro
Unequipped exposition space
280 / 1 sq.m.
55 / 1 sq.m.
Mini – booth in the Innovations Gallery / 2
Comprehensive participation (Innovations
Gallery+ Participation with the report / presentation on 1
Placement of advertising 30 sec. video
presentation on plasma panels (3 times per hour during all
the working days of the Forum)
Placement of the information in the official
Apply to participate in the exhibition with a
booth and presentation at the conference in the following
1. Download from our site
Participation in the exhibition in the
format MS-Word .
Fill out and send it by e-mail or fax
495 988-1620, then we will charge you
2. Call us on +7 495 988-1620, ask the lead
manager of the exhibition will send you
the necessary application form and answer questions.
Please, note! The applications for
participation are accepted until March 06, 2016.
Tel / fax: +7 495 988-16-20